نور الاسلام الافضل
muslim bastion   //// 6 613623
عزيزي الزائر / عزيزتي الزائرة يرجي التكرم بتسجبل الدخول اذا كنت عضو معنا
او التسجيل ان لم تكن عضو وترغب في الانضمام الي اسرة نور الاسلام
سنتشرف بتسجيلك
شكرا muslim bastion   //// 6 829894
ادارة المنتدي muslim bastion   //// 6 103798
نور الاسلام الافضل
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

قد يقول الانسان كلمة يسعد بها عمره كله وقد يقول كلمة يشقى بها عمره كله فاتق الله فى كلماتك وجوارحك واجعل انفاسك كلها تخرج فى طاعة الله . فان خرجت بعضها فى معصيته ..فاجتهد على تزكية الباقى منها واجعلها فى طاعتة واجتهد فى الطاعة كما اجتهدت فى المعصية<

البوابةالرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم
المواضيع الأخيرة
» الفيلم العربى الجوهرة
muslim bastion   //// 6 Icon_minitimeالإثنين أغسطس 25, 2014 10:10 pm من طرف أبو أحمد

» مراجعة دين ترم ثانى جامدة للصف الاول الاعدادى
muslim bastion   //// 6 Icon_minitimeالأحد مايو 05, 2013 8:49 pm من طرف lara858

» فسر حلمك عندنا
muslim bastion   //// 6 Icon_minitimeالأربعاء ديسمبر 12, 2012 12:35 am من طرف خلود جمال

» تحميل برنامج skype 4 مسنجر سكاى بى Skype 4.0.0.215 - Final 2009 - التحدى
muslim bastion   //// 6 Icon_minitimeالأحد مايو 20, 2012 3:07 pm من طرف he_105

» قنبلة مراجعة لمادة الدراسات الصف الاول الاعدادى ترم ثانى
muslim bastion   //// 6 Icon_minitimeالجمعة أبريل 27, 2012 12:24 am من طرف دينار سعيد

» الحلى النوبية الغد المشرق
muslim bastion   //// 6 Icon_minitimeالسبت يناير 28, 2012 11:29 pm من طرف مصطفى بقوري

» (طريقة البحث عن الفايروس وحذفـــه
muslim bastion   //// 6 Icon_minitimeالجمعة يناير 27, 2012 6:38 am من طرف sherzad2008

» صور قمصان نوم مثيرة - صور قمصان نوم فاتن(فريق التحدى
muslim bastion   //// 6 Icon_minitimeالخميس يناير 26, 2012 3:40 am من طرف totycat

» poem en Français كلمات حلوة "باللغة الفرنسية
muslim bastion   //// 6 Icon_minitimeالخميس يناير 26, 2012 3:21 am من طرف totycat

» كلمات من القلب
muslim bastion   //// 6 Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء يناير 24, 2012 3:39 am من طرف نور الاسلام

تسجيل صفحاتك المفضلة في مواقع خارجية
تسجيل صفحاتك المفضلة في مواقع خارجية reddit      

قم بحفض و مشاطرة الرابط نــــــــــور الاســــــــــلام على موقع حفض الصفحات

قم بحفض و مشاطرة الرابط نور الاسلام الافضل على موقع حفض الصفحات
أبريل 2024
الإثنينالثلاثاءالأربعاءالخميسالجمعةالسبتالأحد
اليوميةاليومية

muslim bastion //// 6

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
القاضي
رئيس محكمة نور الاسلام
رئيس محكمة نور الاسلام
القاضي

عدد المساهمات : 3310
رصيد نقاط : 22702
رصيد حسابك فى بنك نور : 309
تاريخ التسجيل : 06/10/2009

muslim bastion   //// 6 Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: muslim bastion //// 6   muslim bastion   //// 6 Icon_minitimeالأربعاء مارس 10, 2010 3:58 am

(123)
اللّهُـمَّ أَنْتَ عَضُـدي، وَأَنْتَ نَصـيري، بِكَ أَجـولُ وَبِكَ أَصـولُ وَبِكَ أُقـاتِل .
Allahumma anta AAadudee, wa-anta naseeree, bika ajoolu wabika asoolu wabika oqatil.
‘O Allah, You are my supporter and You are my helper, by You I move and by You I attack and by You I battle.’

(124)
حَسْبُـنا اللهُ وَنِعْـمَ الوَكـيل.
Hasbunal-lahu waniAAmal-wakeel.
‘Allah is sufficient for us, and how fine a trustee (He is).’

37. Supplication for one afflicted with doubt in his faith(125)
■ He should seek refuge in Allah
■ He should renounce that which is causing such doubt.

(126)
■ He should say:
آمَنْـتُ بِاللهِ وَرُسُـلِه.
Amantu billahi warusulih.
‘I have believed in Allah and His Messenger.’

(127)
■ He should also recite the following verse:
هُوَ الأوَّلُ، وَالآخِـرُ، وَالظّـاهِـرُ، وَالْبـاطِـنُ، وَهُوَ بِكُلِّ شَيءٍ عَلـيم .
Huwa al-awwalu, waal-akhiru, waalththahiru waalbatinu wahuwa bikulli shayin AAaleem.
‘He is The First and The Last, Aththahir and Al-Batin and He knows well all things.’
Aththahir: Indicates the greatness of His attributes and the insignificance of every single creation in respect to His greatness and Highness, for He is above all of His creation as regards His essence and attributes.
Al-Batin: Indicates His awareness and knowledge of all secrets, of that which is in the hearts and the most intimate of things just as it indicates His closeness and nearness to all in a manner which befits His majesty.

38. Settling a debt(128)
اللّهُـمَّ اكْفِـني بِحَلالِـكَ عَنْ حَـرامِـك، وَأَغْنِـني بِفَضْـلِكِ عَمَّـنْ سِـواك .
Allahummak-finee bihalalika AAan haramik, wa-aghninee bifadlika AAamman siwak.
‘O Allah, make what is lawful enough for me, as opposed to what is unlawful, and spare me by Your grace, of need of others.’

(129)
اللّهُـمَّ إِنِّي أَعْوذُ بِكَ مِنَ الهَـمِّ وَ الْحُـزْنِ، والعًجْـزِ والكَسَلِ والبُخْـلِ والجُـبْنِ، وضَلْـعِ الـدَّيْنِ وغَلَبَـةِ الرِّجال.
Allahumma innee aAAoothu bika minal-hammi walhuzn, walAAajzi walkasal, walbukhl, waljubn, wadalAAid-dayni waghalabatir-rijal.
‘O Allah, I take refuge in You from anxiety and sorrow, weakness and laziness, miserliness and cowardice, the burden of debts and from being over powered by men.’

39. Supplication for one afflicated by whisperings in prayer or recitation(130)
‘othman Ibn Al-AAas  narrated: I said ‘O Messenger of Allah, verily the devil comes between me and my prayer and recitation making me confused’ The Messenger of Allah  replied ‘That is a devil called Khanzab, so if you sense his presence then seek refuge in Allah from him and spit (A form of spitting comprising mainly of air with little spittle) on your left side three times.’

40. Supplication for one whose affairs have become difficult(131)
اللّهُـمَّ لا سَـهْلَ إِلاّ ما جَعَلـتَهُ سَهـلاً، وَأَنْتَ تَجْـعَلُ الْحَـزَنَ إِذا شِـئْتَ سَهـْلاً.
Allahumma la sahla illa ma jaAAaltahu sahla, wa-anta tajAAalul- hazana in shi/ta sahla.
‘O Allah, there is no ease except in that which You have made easy, and You make the difficulty, if You wish, easy.’

41. Upon committing a sin(132)
‘Any servant who commits a sin and as a result, performs ablution, prays two units of prayer (i.e. two rakAAas) and then seeks Allah’s forgiveness, Allah would forgive him.’

42. Supplication for expelling the devil and his whisperings(133)
■ Seeking refuge from him.

(134)
■ The athan (call to prayer).

(135)
■ Recitation of the Quran and the authentic texts of remembrance and supplications.
e.g. ‘Do not make your homes like the graveyards, indeed the devils flee from the house in which soorat Al-Baqarah has been read’ related by Muslim 1/539, also supplication and remembrance for the morning & evening, before sleep, when getting up, entering and leaving the toilet, entering and leaving the mosque, the recitation of ayat Al-kursiyy and the last two verses of soorat Al-Baqarah before sleeping, the athan…etc.

43. Supplication when stricken with a mishap or overtaken by an affair
(136)
‘The strong believer is better and more beloved to Allah, than the weak believer and there is goodness in both. Strive for that which will benefit you ,seek help from Allah and do not despair. If a mishap should happen to befall you then do not say ‘If only I had acted…such and such would have happened’. Rather, say:
قَدَّرَ اللهُ وَما شـاءَ فَعَـل .
Qaddaral-lah, wama shaa faAAal.
‘Allah has decreed and what He wills, He does.’
…for verily ‘If’ lets in the work of the devil.’

(137)
Indeed Allah تعالى rebukes due to negligence and slackness, but take to determination and caution, and if a matter should overtake you then say:
حَسْـبِيَ اللهُ وَنِـعْمَ الوَكيـل .
Hasbiyal-lah, waniAAmal-wakeel.
‘Allah is sufficient for me, and how fine a trustee (He is).’

44. Placing childen under Allah’s protection
(138)
Ibn AAabbas related that the Messenger of Allah  used to commend Al-Hasan and Al-Husayn to Allah’s protection, saying:
أُعيـذُكُمـا بِكَلِـماتِ اللهِ التّـامَّة، مِنْ كُلِّ شَيْـطانٍ وَهـامَّة، وَمِنْ كُـلِّ عَـيْنٍ لامَّـة .
OAAeethukuma bikalimatil-lahit-tammah, min kulli shaytanin wahammah, wamin kulli AAaynin lammah.
‘I commend you two to the protection of Allah’s perfect words from every devil, vermin, and every evil eye.’

45. When visiting the sick
(139)
When the Prophet  would enter upon a sick person, he would say:
لا بأْسَ طَهـورٌ إِنْ شـاءَ الله .
La ba/sa tahoorun in shaal-lah.
‘Never mind, may it (the sickness) be a purification, if Allah wills.’

(140)
‘Any Muslim servant who visits a sick person whose prescribed moment of death has not arrived and supplicates seven times:
أَسْـأَلُ اللهَ العَـظيـم، رَبَّ العَـرْشِ العَـظيـم أَنْ يَشْفـيك .(سبع مرات)
Asalul-lahal-AAatheem rabbal-AAarshil-AAatheem an yashfeek (7times).
‘I ask Allah The Supreme, Lord of the magnificent throne to cure you’.
…he (the sick person) will be cured.’

46. Excellence of visiting the sick
(141)
‘Ali Ibn Abee Talib  related that he heard the Messenger of Allah  say: ‘If a man calls on his sick Muslim brother, it is as if he walks reaping the fruits of Paradise until he sits, and when he sits he is showered in mercy, and if this was in the morning, seventy thousand angles send prayers upon him until the evening, and if this was in the evening, seventy thousand angles send prayers upon him until the morning.’

47. Supplication of the sick who have renounced all hope of life(142)
أللّهُـمَّ اغْفِـرْ لي وَارْحَمْـني وَأَلْحِقْـني بِالرَّفـيقِ الأّعْلـى .
Allahummagh-fir lee, warhamnee wa-alhiqnee birrafeeqil-aAAla.
‘O Allah, forgive me, have mercy upon me and unite me with the higher companions.’
Refer to the Quran, chapter 4, verse: 69.
(143)
AAaishah رضي الله عنها related that the Prophet  (during his illness in which he passed away) would dip his hands in water and then he would wipe his face and say:
لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا الله، إِنَّ للمَـوْتِ لَسَكَـرات.
La ilaha illal-lah, inna lilmawti lasakarat.
‘None has the right to be worshipped except Allah, death does indeed contain agony.’

(144)
لا إلهَ إلاّ اللّهُ وَاللّهُ أَكْبَـر، لا إلهَ إلاّ اللّهُ وحْـدَهُ لا شَريكَ لهُ، لا إلهَ إلاّ اللّهُ لهُ المُلكُ ولهُ الحَمْد، لا إلهَ إلاّ اللّهُ وَلا حَـوْلَ وَلا قُـوَّةَ إِلاّ بِالله.
La ilaha illal-lah, wallahu akbar, la ilaha illal-lahu wahdah, la shareeka lah, la ilaha illal-lahu lahul-mulku walahul-hamd, la ilaha illal-lah, wala hawla wala quwwata illa billah.
‘None has the right to be worshipped except Allah and Allah is the greatest.None has the right to be worshipped except Allah, alone.None has the right to be worshipped except Allah, alone, without partner.None has the right to be worshipped except Allah, to Him belongs all sovereignty and praise. None has the right to be worshipped except Allah and there is no might and no power except with Allah.’

48. Instruction for the one nearing deathi.e. those around the sick should instruct and encourage him to say the shahadah.
(145)
‘He whose last words are:
لا إلهَ إلاّ اللّه.
La ilaha illal-lah.
‘None has the right to be worshipped except Allah.’
…will enter Paradise.’

49. Supplication for one afflicted by a calamity(146)
إِنّا للهِ وَإِنَا إِلَـيْهِ راجِعـون ، اللهُـمِّ اْجُـرْني في مُصـيبَتي، وَاخْلُـفْ لي خَيْـراً مِنْـها.
Inna lillahi wa-inna ilayhi rajiAAoon, allahumma/- jurnee fee museebatee wakhluf lee khayran minha.
‘To Allah we belong and unto Him is our return.O Allah, recompense me for my affliction and replace it for me with something better.’

50. When closing the eyes of the deceased(147)
اللهُـمِّ اغْفِـرْ لِـ-فلان باسـمه- وَارْفَعْ دَرَجَتَـهُ في المَهْـدِييـن ، وَاخْـلُفْـهُ في عَقِـبِهِ في الغابِـرين، وَاغْفِـرْ لَنـا وَلَـهُ يا رَبَّ العـالَمـين، وَافْسَـحْ لَهُ في قَبْـرِهِ وَنَـوِّرْ لَهُ فيه .
Allahummagh-fir li-name the dead- warfaAA darajatahu fil-mahdiyyeen, wakhlufhu fee AAaqibihi fil-ghabireen, waghfir lana walahu ya rabbal-AAalameen wafsah lahu fee qabrih, wanawwir lahu feeh.
‘O Allah, forgive -here the name of the deceased is mentioned- and raise his rank among the rightly guided, and be a successor to whom he has left behind, and forgive us and him O Lord of the worlds. Make spacious his grave and illuminate it for him.’
A successor: one who succeeds another due to the latter’s absence or death. This is the correct meaning of the word khaleefah; thus, it is incorrect to believe that Adam is the khaleefah (vicegerent, as is commonly translated) of Allah on earth because Allah is never absent, and will never die. This supplication proves the correct understanding of this term and shows that Allah succeeds us and guards whom we leave behind when we die or are absent (also refer to supplication #198).

51. Supplication for the deceased at the funeral prayer(148)
اللهُـمِّ اغْفِـرْ لَهُ وَارْحَمْـه ، وَعافِهِ وَاعْفُ عَنْـه ، وَأَكْـرِمْ نُزُلَـه ، وَوَسِّـعْ مُدْخَـلَه ، وَاغْسِلْـهُ بِالْمـاءِ وَالثَّـلْجِ وَالْبَـرَدْ ، وَنَقِّـهِ مِنَ الْخطـايا كَما نَـقّيْتَ الـثَّوْبُ الأَبْيَـضُ مِنَ الدَّنَـسْ ، وَأَبْـدِلْهُ داراً خَـيْراً مِنْ دارِه ، وَأَهْلاً خَـيْراً مِنْ أَهْلِـه ، وَزَوْجَـاً خَـيْراً مِنْ زَوْجِه ، وَأَدْخِـلْهُ الْجَـنَّة ، وَأَعِـذْهُ مِنْ عَذابِ القَـبْر وَعَذابِ النّـار .
Allahummagh-fir lahu warhamh, waAAafihi, waAAfu AAanh, wa-akrim nuzulah, wawassiAA mudkhalah, waghsilhu bilma-i waththalji walbarad, wanaqqihi minal-khataya kama naqqaytath-thawbal-abyada minad-danas, wa-abdilhu daran khayran min darih, wa-ahlan khayran min ahlih wazawjan khayran min zawjih, wa-adkhilhul-jannah, wa-aAAithhu min AAathabil-qabr, waAAathabin-nar.
‘O Allah, forgive and have mercy upon him, excuse him and pardon him, and make honourable his reception. Expand his entry, and cleanse him with water, snow, and ice, and purify him of sin as a white robe is purified of filth. Exchange his home for a better home, and his family for a better family, and his spouse for a better spouse. Admit him into the Garden, protect him from the punishment of the grave and the torment of the Fire.’

(149)
اللهُـمِّ اغْفِـرْ لِحَيِّـنا وَمَيِّتِـنا وَشـاهِدِنا ، وَغائِبِـنا ، وَصَغيـرِنا وَكَبيـرِنا ، وَذَكَـرِنا وَأُنْثـانا . اللهُـمِّ مَنْ أَحْيَيْـتَهُ مِنّا فَأَحْيِـهِ عَلى الإِسْلام ،وَمَنْ تَوَفَّـيْتَهُ مِنّا فَتَوَفَّـهُ عَلى الإِيـمان ، اللهُـمِّ لا تَحْـرِمْنـا أَجْـرَه ، وَلا تُضِـلَّنا بَعْـدَه .
Allahummagh-fir lihayyina wamayyitina washahidina, wagha-ibina, wasagheerina wakabeerina, wathakarina wa-onthana. Allahumma man ahyaytahu minna fa-ahyihi AAalal-islam, waman tawaffaytahu minna fatawaffahu AAalal-eeman, allahumma la tahrimna ajrah, wala tudillana baAAdah.
‘O Allah, forgive our living and our dead, those present and those absent, our young and our old, our males and our females. O Allah, whom amongst us You keep alive, then let such a life be upon Islam, and whom amongst us You take unto Yourself, then let such a death be upon faith. O Allah, do not deprive us of his reward and do not let us stray after him.’

(150)
اللهُـمِّ إِنَّ فُلانَ بْنَ فُلانٍ في ذِمَّـتِك ، وَحَبْـلِ جِـوارِك ، فَقِـهِ مِنْ فِتْـنَةِ الْقَـبْرِ وَعَذابِ النّـار ، وَأَنْتَ أَهْلُ الْوَفـاءِ وَالْـحَقِّ ، فَاغْفِـرْ لَهُ وَارْحَمْـهُ ، إِنَّكَ أَنْتَ الغَـفورُ الـرَّحيم .
Allahumma inna -name the dead- fee thimmatik, wahabli jiwarik, faqihi min fitnatil-qabr waAAathabin-nar, wa-anta ahlul-wafa/, walhaq, faghfir lahu warhamh, innaka antal-ghafoorur-raheem.
‘O Allah, so-and-so is under Your care and protection so protect him from the trial of the grave and torment of the Fire. Indeed You are faithful and truthful. Forgive and have mercy upon him, surely You are The Oft-Forgiving, The Most-Merciful.’

(151)
اللهُـمِّ عَبْـدُكَ وَابْنُ أَمَـتِك، احْتـاجَ إِلى رَحْمَـتِك، وَأَنْتَ غَنِـيٌّ عَنْ عَذابِـه، إِنْ كانَ مُحْـسِناً فَزِدْ في حَسَـناتِه، وَإِنْ كانَ مُسـيئاً فَتَـجاوَزْ عَنْـه.
Allahumma AAabduka wabnu amatik, ihtaja ila rahmatik, wa-anta ghaniyyun AAan AAathabih, in kana muhsinan fazid fee hasanatih, wa-in kana museean fatajawaz AAanh.
‘O Allah, Your servant and the son of Your maidservant is in need of Your mercy and You are without need of his punishment. If he was righteous then increase his reward and if he was wicked then look over his sins.’

52. Supplication for the advancement of reward during the funeral prayerThis supplication is made when the deceased is a baby/child (i.e. one not having reached the age of puberty).
(152)
After seeking forgiveness for the deceased, one can say:
اللهُـمِّ اجْعَلْـهُ فَرَطـاً وَذُخْـراً لِوالِـدَيه، وَشَفـيعاً مُجـاباً، اللهُـمِّ ثَـقِّلْ بِهِ مَوازيـنَهُما، وَأَعْـظِمْ بِهِ أُجـورَهُـما، وَأَلْـحِقْـهُ بِصالِـحِ الـمؤْمِنـين، وَاجْعَلْـهُ في كَفـالَةِ إِبْـراهـيم، وَقِهِ بِرَحْمَـتِكَ عَذابَ الْجَـحيم .
Allahummaj-AAalhu faratan, wathukhran liwalidayh, washafeeAAan mujaban. Allahumma thaqqil bihi mawazeenahuma wa-aAAthim bihi ojoorahuma, wa-alhiqhu bisalihil-mu/mineen, wajAAalhu fee kafalati Ibraheem, waqihi birahmatika AAathabal-jaheem.
‘O Allah, make him a preceding reward and a stored treasure for his parents, and an answered intercessor. O Allah, through him, make heavy their scales and magnify their reward. Unite him with the righteous believers, place him under the care of Ibraheem, and protect him by Your mercy from the torment of Hell

(153)
Al-Hasan used to recite the opening chapter of the Quran (i.e. AL-Fatihah) over the child and then supplicates:
اللهُـمِّ اجْعَلْـهُ لَنا فَرَطـاً، وَسَلَـفاً وَأَجْـراً.
Allahummaj-AAalhu lana farata, wasalafan wa-ajra.
‘O Allah, make him a preceding reward, a prepayment and a recompense for us.’

53. Condolence(154)
إِنَّ للهِ ما أَخَذ، وَلَهُ ما أَعْـطـى، وَكُـلُّ شَيءٍ عِنْـدَهُ بِأَجَلٍ مُسَـمَّى.فَلْتَصْـبِر وَلْتَحْـتَسِب.
Inna lillahi ma akhath, walahu ma aAAta, wakullu shayin AAindahu bi-ajalin musamma…faltasbir waltahtasib.
‘Verily to Allah, belongs what He took and to Him belongs what He gave, and everything with Him has an appointed time…and then he  ordered for her to be patient and hope for Allah’s reward.’
The words (faltasbir waltahtasib) are commands in the feminine 3rd person form, so they will need to be changed in respect to whom is being addressed.
...and one can also say:
أَعْظَـمَ اللهُ أَجْـرَك، وَأَحْسَـنَ عَـزاءَ ك، وَغَفَـرَ لِمَـيِّتِك.
aAAthamal-lahu ajrak, wa-ahsana AAazaak, waghafara limayyitik.
‘May Allah magnify your reward, make better your solace and forgive your deceased.’
This is the saying of some of the scholars, not a hadeeth.

54. Placing the deceased in the grave(155)
بِسْـمِ اللهِ وَعَلـى سُـنَّةِ رَسـولِ الله .
Bismil-lahi waAAala sunnati rasoolil-lah.
‘In the name of Allah and upon the sunnah of the Messenger of Allah.’

55. After burying the deceased
(156)
‘After the Prophet  would bury the deceased he would stand by the grave and say: ‘Seek forgiveness for your brother and pray that he remains firm, for he is now being questioned’.’

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
الامل
مـــدير المنتدى الفنـــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــى
مـــدير المنتدى الفنـــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــى
الامل

عدد المساهمات : 19301
رصيد نقاط : 51745
رصيد حسابك فى بنك نور : 577
تاريخ التسجيل : 08/11/2009
البلد البلد : مصر

بطاقة الشخصية
عـــائلــة نــــــــــور: 50

muslim bastion   //// 6 Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: muslim bastion //// 6   muslim bastion   //// 6 Icon_minitimeالأربعاء مارس 10, 2010 4:00 am

حزاك الله كل خير ابى القاضى
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

muslim bastion //// 6
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
نور الاسلام الافضل :: 

@ الــركــن الاســلامــى @ :: 

@ Islam Online @ :: *****Islam in the world****

-
انتقل الى: